A faithful follower of Christ, active member of a Christian Church, and personal beliefs are agreeable with the RCM Beliefs Statement.
Effective team player who is honest, non-judgmental, and non-intrusive
Experience in working with those who have addictions and substance use and strategies
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to effectively analyze situations quickly and apply sound judgment
Knowledge of community resources
Effective interpersonal communication skills, ability to build rapport with others
Ability to objectively enforce shelter rules and regulations without exception
Pass drug test
High School Diploma Required
Job Responsibilities for Food Coordinator:
1. Prepare pre-cooked meals for 60 people 5 days a week. approimately 4 hours on most days.
2. Keep kitchen and dining area clean at all times.
3. Ability to keep track of meals, sign in sheets and any documenation needed for meal preparations.
4. Food sanitation license not required but would be helpful in interview process.
5. Ability to work with others and follow instructions from supervisor.
Position is part-time
Please email resumes to Kisha Pleasant at email@example.com